Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy 2011

2011 looks to be an exciting year!  It is January 2nd and we started potty training.  I don't know if there is ever the right time to start, but I figured it is a new year and we don't have much going on this week.  I am so grateful for Facebook.  I wrote a post asking for suggestions and I was amazed by all the responses.  Most importantly I got the support and confidence I needed from my friends.  Day One complete: two stickers on the "train track" sticker chart and lots of wet underpants.  Time for laundry.  Looking forward to another day of hanging around the house tomorrow!
This is the site I found the train potty chart.  There are others to choose from...
http://www.childavenue.com/pages/family_corner_pages/printables.html

No comments:

Post a Comment