Friday, May 30, 2014

LOVE Kinetic Sand

This year the boys were given Kinetic Sand at Easter from our neighbor.  I was a bit nervous that it would be a huge mess but it wasn't and they LOVED it!  I wait to post about it just in case they fell out of love with it or if it was too messy to have around the house with a toddler.  Well I have to say, "WE ALL LOVE IT!"  My six year old plays with it all the time.  He puts LEGO characters in it, makes volcanos and hides treasures.  My toddler loves playing with it and is great for that fine motor development.  It is amazing how well it has lasted.  I even love playing with it!  I highly recommend it for a quiet time activity.  I put it in an old 9x13 pan and the rule is that it stays in the pan. It can be purchased at Michaels Craft Stores.  Have Fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment